Natrapest Mosquito, Flea & Tick Yard Spray, 32 oz.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Easy to Apply & Effective
It’s easy to use. Simply attach a garden hose, turn on the water, and spray. Natrapest is safe to use on lawns, trees, landscaping, and around decks or patios.
This product is currently not for sale in the following states:
Connecticut, Washington DC, Kansas, Maine, Michigan, Nebraska, New Mexico, Rhode Island, Washington and Wisconsin.
This list will be updated regularly as the product becomes available for sale in each state.
We understand how frustrating it is when you can’t relax on your deck without the constant threat of biting bugs. You shouldn’t have to protect yourself and run from these tiny insects. After all, it’s your property, why should you be the one that has to suffer or leave? That’s why we created Natrapest.
Natrapest is a highly effective mosquito, flea, and tick yard spray that makes your outdoor living spaces enjoyable again. Even better, it’s a natural, plant-based product made with essential oils. You won’t have to worry about your kids or pets being harmed (when used as directed).
How it Works
Unlike conventional pesticides that rely on harmful chemicals, Natrapest is made entirely with plant-based ingredients. It contains 3 powerful essential oils: cedarwood, peppermint and clove. While non-toxic to humans and pets, the combination of all three is a triple punch to annoying insects. Additionally, the residue won't harm beneficial bugs like bees or butterflies.
The essential oils are extremely effective at killing insects in 6 ways.
- Suffocation. Because they don’t have lungs, bugs breathe through tube-like openings in their exoskeletons called tracheae. Because Natrapest is poisonous to them, when exposed, they close these openings for protection, and suffocate themselves.
- Unbalancing Body Chemistry. All organisms require a very specific chemical balance to stay alive. Unfortunately for bugs, Natrapest alters their chemistry, unbalancing their bodies’ pH levels, and ultimately causes death.
- Pheromones. Insects depend on chemicals called pheromones to breed, navigate, and find resources. Natrapest hinders their ability to use and detect pheromones, causing disorientation, and disrupting their bodily functions, which often both repels and kills them.
- Dehydration. Insects, spiders, and other bugs are very vulnerable to dehydration. Even a slight decrease in moisture levels can be fatal. Natrapest robs insects of their moisture, which kills them almost immediately.
- Dissolves. During the early stage of their life cycle, insects are are extremely delicate, and direct contact with Natrapest can dissolve them. While Natrapest is not usually sufficient to dissolve larger adult bugs, it can dissolve their exoskeleton. Once their shell is penetrated, Natrapest will impact their body chemistry, breathing, and moisture content to an extent that a quick death soon follows.
- Emulsifies. Emulsification, or the breaking down of unmixable fluids until they begin to mix, is another common way that Natrapest helps you get rid of bugs. Natrapest breaks down bugs’ fat particles until they mix with the rest of their internal fluids, killing them instantly.
Natrapest is a plant-based product made mostly with water, cedarwood,
peppermint and clove essential oils (28% total). It also contains a few other ingredients like sodium lauryl sulfate (derived from the kernels from palm tree fruit), and Polyglyceryl Oleate (another plant-derived ingredient).
Natrapest will leave your lawn smelling like fresh cut cedarwood, peppermint & clove. Not only that, but it’s over 53% more effective at repelling mosquitos than other cedarwood oil products.
Application & Use
Natrapest is easy to use. Simply attach a garden hose, turn on the water, and turn the nozzle to the on position. Water will automatically mix with the product. Spray until the area is thoroughly wet.
Natrapest is safe to use (when used as directed) on lawns, trees, landscaping, and around decks or patios. Start at your home and work your way back to the edge of your property line. Spray in a sweeping motion being sure to overlap treated areas to ensure complete coverage. To turn off the sprayer, turn the knob to the “Off” position, then turn the water faucet off. Relieve the pressure by turning the knob to the “Water” Position until the water slows down. Once pressure is relieved, disconnect the hose. Unused product can be stored for later.
One bottle will treat up to 1/8 of an acre depending on how heavy the product is applied. A second application can be applied within 14 days for more severe problems or to establish control. Reapply as often as needed and after heavy rains. To avoid phytotoxic burn, avoid applying in temperatures over 90 degrees Fahrenheit, or in full sun with high temperatures. Not for use in aquatic environments.
A Safer, Plant-Based Formula
Safe* for Plants & Flowers
Natrapest is safe* to use on lawns, trees, landscaping, and around decks or patios.
Safe* for Beneficial Bugs
Our plant-based formula will not kill or repel beneficial bugs like bees and butterflies.
Safe* for Cats & Dogs
The essentials oils found in Natrapest will not harm mammals and will keep fleas and ticks away at playtime.
*When used as directed
Watch to Learn More
Our Promise to You
Protect Your Yard
One bottle of Natrapest will treat 3,000 - 5,000 sq. ft. depending on water pressure, walking speed, and how heavily the product is applied.
Plant Powered Protection
Our formula offers twice as much essential oils compared to other products on the market, making Natrapest one of the most concentrated products available.
Safe* for Kids & Pets
Cedarwood, peppermint and clove oils are non-toxic to people and pets, but they’re highly effective at killing bugs like mosquitos, fleas, and ticks.
*When used as directed
Free Ground Shipping
Order 2 or More Bottles of Natrapest to Qualify for FREE Ground Shipping.